Monday, September 12, 2011

Preschool Bound!





Matthew started PRESCHOOL last week!! His room has a "monkey" theme, so of course my monkey is so excited! I didn't know what to expect. He had a rough transition to the new Sunday School room at church, crying each of the 3 weeks of class. I wondered how a full 4.5 hours away from Mom would be. He cried. I did too. Away from him. I think what got me is that he is now in school. Forever. Yikes.
It was SO great to see brothers making school lunches together! Seeing Math with his backpack on to walk N to school. That kind of sweet stuff is so amazing. And guess what? The day was short. He came home so fast! Unfortunately, he came home VERY tired. And only had 1 hour to nap before his mean mother woke him up to get brother. That was a terrible idea. Will be rethinking that one... The evening was rough for sure!

No comments: